External experts, from the industry and academia, and more than 8 different European countries have validated the Joint Curriculum through a depth questionnaire in a collaborative activity. The very positive results obtained confirm that the Joint Curriculum meets the sectors’ expectations. According to them, there is a general harmony between Modules and Learning Objects.
The 6 learning modules are:
- Innovation process applied in the traditional sector – Design and 3DP;
- Design Thinking & Skills;
- 3D Printing & Production Process;
- Current processes – Different fields of application;
- Entrepreneurship and 3D Printing – New business Ideas;
- Advanced Industrial Robotics applied in crafts.
You can have an overview of ACCESS-3DP Joint Curriculum through this infographic: